Have you used Pay by scanning PayTm QR code? The whole process is super easy. All you have to do is just scan the QR code through your Paytm App, enter the amount and voila, it’s done. Now PayTm offering Rs. 10 to Rs. 50 cashback when you spend Rs. 50 or more on 5 successful offline transactions, each of using their Pay by scanning PayTm QR code. Offer valid from 1st to 30th June only so why don’t try Pay by PayTm QR code and get Rs. 10 to Rs.50 cashback.
Pay by scanning PayTm QR code offer Terms and Conditions
- Customer is eligible for cashback once during the campaign period on 5 successful offline transactions, each of Rs. 50 or more.
- Maximum amount of cashback is Rs. 50.
- Cashback would vary from Rs. 10 to Rs. 50.
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours.
- Offer is applicable across India at Petrol Pumps, Retail Stores, Auto/taxi Rides, Restaurants, Dairy, Pharmacy stores, Parking, Cinema Halls, Metro, Hospitals etc. by scanning the QR Code or through OTP mode.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st June’17 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 30th June’17 at 23:59 hours.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer
How to use Pay by scanning PayTm QR code Offline?
2.Load Rs. 50 more more in your PayTm app.
3.Visit Offline store Petrol Pumps, Retail store, Auto Rides & more where PayTm is accepted.
4. On Top left click on Pay & Send.
5. Fill Retailer details and Click on “PayTm code”
8. Get Rs. 10 cashback.
Video of How to use PayTm QR Code
How to Add Money in PayTm Wallet?
- To load money go to wallet section.
- Enter the amount and click on “Add money to wallet”
- Pay through multiple payment options like debit card, credit card, net banking and ATM card. Once your payment is successfully done the amount will instantly get added to your Paytm cash balance.