#Samsung is running an offer , where they are giving Rs. 100 Credit offer for 3 UPI Transactions . Below are given Terms & Condition of the offer –
Terms of Offer:
- The Offer is valid for all Samsung Pay users who make at least three (3) debit transaction on Samsung Pay using UPI via send transaction or Pay via scan and pay. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who would be in the eligible base
- The user should have done the three transactions from his VPA linked to Samsung Pay within (27th April 2017) to ( 24th June 2017). Any transaction done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
- If the user is already registered and has done transactions before, such user wouldn’t be eligible.
If the user is already registered but performs the three (3) transactions for first time during the campaign period, such user would be eligible.
- This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
- The Eligible User would be coming across the offer at Google Play store page, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- The INR100 Credit would be given to the users within a month from the date of the debit transaction made by the user.
- In all matters relating to the offer and these terms & conditions, the decision taken by Axis Bank will be the final decision, which will be binding on the User.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer
- The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign/Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the usage of the services offered by Axis Bank and Samsung Pay.
- Any Customer participating in this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms & conditions.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, mobile handset, computer equipment, software, or website. User cannot claim any loss, cost or damages from Axis Bank which may arise due to these technical reasons.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions and VPA will not be considered for the offer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes with respect to all the subject matter with relation to the offer.
- These Terms and Conditions and an arrangement herein shall be subject to applicable RBI guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing law and regulations
- Axis Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Contest/Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Offer or discontinuation of it.
- For any queries the User should get in touch with Axis bank call centre: 1800-209-5577
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. The Campaign / Offer is void where prohibited by law.
- This offer is provided by Axis Bank at its sole discretion. Axis Bank reserves the right to disqualify the User from the benefit s of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer
- User/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the offer period will not be eligible for the benefits of the offer. Bank’s discretion in this regard shall be final.
- This Campaign/ Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Campaign/Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Campaign/Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Campaign/Offer comes into force
- Axis Bank is not responsible for any errors and/or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information is provided on “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. Axis Bank makes no representation and disclaims all express, implied, warranties of any kind to the Customer and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and keep Axis Bank indemnified for any loss or damage that Axis Bank may suffer with respect to the Campaign / Offer including but not limited to any fraudulent and/or illegal transaction or any misrepresentation made by the Customer while participating in this Campaign / Offer.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Campaign / Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions and conditions and failure by Axis Bank to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.