#Reliance Jio has announced its new ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plan which gives users 3 months of unlimited data benefits at Rs 309 or Rs 509. The plans include unlimited data, free voice calls, unlimited access and access to Jio apps. Existing Prime members who recharge with Rs 309 will get 1GB data per day, while those recharging with Rs 509 will get 2GB data per day.
Note : You Will Get Rs. 50 Cashback If You Pay Via Jiomoney Wallet. Hurry !!
- Go To Deal Page
- Prime Members at Rs.309
- 1GB daily Validity For 3 months
- For Non-Prime Members Rs.99 Extra.
- Enter Your Jio Number & Finally Make Payment Via Jiomoney.
- 1GB / Day for 3 Months – Rs. 309 (Prime Members) or Rs. 309 + Rs. 99
- 2GB / Day for 3 Months – Rs. 509 (Prime Members) or Rs. 509 + Rs. 99
New SIM and non-Jio Prime members will get the benefits of Rs 309 and Rs 509 plans at Rs 408 (Rs 309+Rs 99) and Rs 608 (Rs 509+Rs 99) respectively. This includes a Rs 99 fee for Prime membership. So, Jio clearly wants all its customers to upgrade to Prime membership before they can take advantage of these plans.
Reliance Jio’s Prime membership deadline is April 15. This means, users will have to sign-up for Jio Prime, enrollment fees for which is Rs 99, before April 15 and then recharge with either Rs 309 or Rs 509 to avail benefits of Jio’s ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plans.